POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  CD collection (Message 87 to 96 of 166)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: CD collection
Date: 9 Feb 2008 04:49:40
Message: <1ptqq3pppspd1om1gs51c251hmltfbm12s@4ax.com>
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:19:28 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>So, what's in *your* CD collection?

If it is of any interest to anyone, last week My wife bought the CDs below. We
probably won't listen to all of them but we have them if we want too. They
hardly register in our collection.

7CDs HAYDN Symphonies 73-92 Austro-Hung Haydn O/Fischer
7CDs HAYDN Symphonies 30-51 Austro-Hung Haydn O/Fischer
CD BEETHOVEN Christ on the Mount of Olives - H Rilling
CD BEETHOVEN Concert Arias - Berlin Staatskapelle/Apelt
5CDs BEETHOVEN Piano Variations & Bagatelles - Brendel
11CDs SHOSTAKOVICH Complete Symphonies 1-15 Barshai
2CDs BEETHOVEN Complete Cello Sonatas Heinrich Schiff
CD DVORAK Complete Slavonic Dances Op 46, Op 72 RoyalPO
2CDs DVORAK Slavonic Dances & Other Music for PianoDuet
CD DVORAK Symphony No 8 in G - RoyalPO/Yehudi Menuhin
5CDs HAYDN Symphonies 93-104 Austro-HungHaydn O/Fischer
7CDs HAYDN Symphonies 52-72 Austro-Hung Haydn O/Fischer
4CDs BEETHOVEN Lieder/Songs - Peter Schreier (tenor)etc
CD BEETHOVEN Ruins of Athens, King Stephen Incid.Music
CD BEETHOVEN Rare Piano Works - Georg Friedrich Schenck

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message