POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: andrel
Date: 9 Feb 2008 12:25:40
Message: <47ADE223.5040006@hotmail.com>
Invisible wrote:
> OK, when I scan my eyes across my CD collection, this is what I see:

[snip list]
> So, what's in *your* CD collection?

three main streams
- progressive/symphonic rock and related (Ayreon, Yes, Rush, Fish,
Within Temptation, Vangelis ...)
- Folk and related (Mary Black, Meav, Loreena McKennitt, Janis Ian, Eric
Bogle, Fairport Convention, Christy Moore, Mary Coughlan...)
- Classical and opera (Wagner, Bach, Beethoven, Purcell, Mahler, Haydn...)

alongside these
- a small section of pop-like (Bowie, Dire Straights, Joy division, Kate
Bush...)
- a collection of somewhat rarer music a.o. Hildegard von Bingen,
family, and things picked up on holidays.

I recently bought Paris Moon by Blackmore's Night (yes, the guy from
deep purple). I do like it but am not sure what category that would be.