POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection Server Time
12 Oct 2024 07:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  CD collection (Message 7 to 16 of 166)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: CD collection
Date: 8 Feb 2008 08:36:05
Message: <47ac5ac5$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> I stopped buying CDs because...
>
> ...they're a bit old fashioned, aren't they?

Really? What makes you say that?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 8 Feb 2008 08:52:51
Message: <47ac5eb3$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Really? What makes you say that?

I understand your view of modern technology is an 8-track player with
mechanical radio buttons for station memory :). So I'll explain:

CDs are old fashioned because people buy and download their crap music
to their iPods now (those fashionable white boxes you see various
teenagers walking around with) Music on CD has gone the way of the LP
record. :)

Post a reply to this message

> I understand your view of modern technology is an 8-track player with
> mechanical radio buttons for station memory :). So I'll explain:
>
> CDs are old fashioned because people buy and download their crap music
> to their iPods now (those fashionable white boxes you see various
> teenagers walking around with) Music on CD has gone the way of the LP
> record. :)

Really? I wasn't aware it was possible to do that legally yet... oh, wait...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/