POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reality Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Reality (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: Invisible
Subject: Reality
Date: 7 Feb 2008 10:41:34
Message: <47ab26ae$1@news.povray.org>
http://xkcd.com/149/

I tried this last night.

It didn't work.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Reality
Date: 7 Feb 2008 10:53:07
Message: <47ab2963$1@news.povray.org>

> http://xkcd.com/149/
>
> I tried this last night.
>
> It didn't work.

Your target may not run Unix. If he/she/it runs Windows, try:

runas /user:Administrator <command>

Or maybe it runs a Linux distro without sudo. Try su -c "command"; but
then you definitely need the root password.

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:53:03 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez
<nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote:

>... he/she/it ...

Funny, an xkcd comic applies to your reply...

http://xkcd.com/145/

Post a reply to this message