POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:33 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 51 to 60 of 241)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 1 Feb 2008 12:25:31
Message: <47a3560b@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:17:40 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> Now you know why I listen to classical music.

Have you ever listened to the Brian Setzer Band?  My wife introduced me
to his stuff on our trip back east - we bought "Wolfgang's Night Out",
which is a very interesting reinterpretation of several classical pieces
in a swing style. (Listening right now to "Take the 5th", which is based
on Beethoven's 5th symphony, first movement).

Jim

Post a reply to this message