POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Feb 2008 15:14:57
Message: <47a37dc1$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:40:01 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>  I quite like some classical pieces done by Heavy/Rock bands.

I've heard a few like that, and I also quite like them.  It's always fun
to see musicians (regardless of genre) who have *real* talent.

> Who recorded "In the hall of the mountain King"?

You mean the original?  Originally, it was part of the Peer Gynt suite
done by Edward Grieg.

> I can only imagine what
> the "Flight of the Bumblebee" sounds like.

Incredible is the only way to describe it.  There's lyrics, too, which I
didn't think I'd like, but it's very well done.

Jim