POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
16 Oct 2024 03:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 42 to 51 of 241)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:10:20
Message: <47a3446c@news.povray.org>
news:47a343c8$1@news.povray.org...
> >> Damn, she's good... o_o
> >
> > Considering all but 2 of those had the titles in the lyrics.....
>
> OK, how about these...

Nope. No idea.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:12:31
Message: <47a344ef@news.povray.org>
>> OK, how about these...
>
> Nope. No idea.

Ah-hah! :-D

Mind you, I'm sure somebody else here will get them. (How many songs can
there *be* with a word like hexachlorophine in them??)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:13:24
Message: <47a34524@news.povray.org>
> >> OK, how about these...
> >
> > Nope. No idea.
>
> Ah-hah! :-D
>
> Mind you, I'm sure somebody else here will get them. (How many songs can
> there *be* with a word like hexachlorophine in them??)

Probably only 1, but googling it would be cheating.

Post a reply to this message

>> Mind you, I'm sure somebody else here will get them. (How many songs can
>> there *be* with a word like hexachlorophine in them??)
>
> Probably only 1, but googling it would be cheating.

Yes, yes it would. However, knowing who's in this forum, I'm pretty sure
somebody here will recognise these from memory...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/