POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 41 to 50 of 241)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:10:11
Message: <47a34463$1@news.povray.org>
>> I liked much of the stuff on Ray of Light. My dad has some other album,
>> and apart from track #1, it's all yawn-inducing...
>
> I like 2 or 3 of her very old songs and a couple from Ray of Light, and
> that's it.

You KNOW something very strange is happening when you find yourself
singing along to a song that isn't actually in English...

Vunde gurunam caranaravinde
Sandarsita svatma sukhavabodhe
Nihsreyase jangalikayamane
Sansara halahala moha santyai
Hala hala
Ahahu purusakaram sankha cakrasi
Ahahu purusakaram sankha cakrasi
Dharinam dharinam sahasra sirasam
Dharinam dharinam sahasra sirasam
Vande

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:10:20
Message: <47a3446c@news.povray.org>
> >> Damn, she's good... o_o
> >
> > Considering all but 2 of those had the titles in the lyrics.....
>
> OK, how about these...

Nope. No idea.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:12:31
Message: <47a344ef@news.povray.org>
>> OK, how about these...
>
> Nope. No idea.

Ah-hah! :-D

Mind you, I'm sure somebody else here will get them. (How many songs can
there *be* with a word like hexachlorophine in them??)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Mind you, I'm sure somebody else here will get them. (How many songs can
> there *be* with a word like hexachlorophine in them??)

Probably only 1, but googling it would be cheating.

Post a reply to this message

>> Mind you, I'm sure somebody else here will get them. (How many songs can
>> there *be* with a word like hexachlorophine in them??)
>
> Probably only 1, but googling it would be cheating.

Yes, yes it would. However, knowing who's in this forum, I'm pretty sure
somebody here will recognise these from memory...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/