POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 31 to 40 of 241)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:46:24
Message: <op.t5urgfkmc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:29:50 -0000, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> And lo on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:13:26 -0000, Phil Cook
>> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> did spake, saying:
>>
>>> And lo on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 14:40:14 -0000, Bill Pragnell
>>> <bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

>>> Ah yes that would explain it, I think the Bryan Ferry portion of my
>>> brain got burned out from overuse around then.
>>  See! I can't even recall his name when it's one line above what I'm
>> typing.
>
> I know some people would describe his music as forgettable but that's a
> little harsh.
>
> (I quite like it personally).

Whose music?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:48:04
Message: <47a33f34@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> At least you didn't say Madonna <shakes head sadly>

Ick! Ick! Ick! Ick! Can't stand 90% of her stuff

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:49:01
Message: <47a33f6d@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>
>> At least you didn't say Madonna <shakes head sadly>
>
> Ick! Ick! Ick! Ick! Can't stand 90% of her stuff

Especially when she's just ruining somebody else's :-(

Post a reply to this message