POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 111 to 120 of 241)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 6 Feb 2008 07:55:00
Message: <op.t53sudi6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:46:32 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>>> And electric windows.
>>  Actually I don't like electric windows, the only advantage to them I
>> see is when you're squashed up in a car you're not jammed up against
>> the turning handle.
>
> What, you mean apart from the fact that you can now open and close the
> windows while the car is moving?

And yet amazingly before the advent of electric windows many people
managed this complicated feat without a problem nor complaint.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

>>>  Actually I don't like electric windows, the only advantage to them I
>>> see is when you're squashed up in a car you're not jammed up against
>>> the turning handle.
>>
>> What, you mean apart from the fact that you can now open and close the
>> windows while the car is moving?
>
> And yet amazingly before the advent of electric windows many people
> managed this complicated feat without a problem nor complaint.

Well, no, you just had to stop somewhere in order to open or close the
window. Not fun if it suddenly starts raining...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/