POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What you say? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  What you say? (Message 5 to 14 of 64)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: What you say?
Date: 1 Feb 2008 09:18:40
Message: <47a32a40$1@news.povray.org>
>> For me, the most baffling thing was hearing little kids uttering
>> complex-sounding French sentences. Now, logically, this isn't
>> surprising. They're probably from France! What else would they be
>> speaking? And yet, it still amazed and astonished me every time...
>> French words seem to have such a complicated structure. And yet these
>> kids toss it around as if it's *easy*. Which, when you're a French
>> person, it probably is.
>
> That's completely normal. I used to think the same seeing little kids
> speaking English.

I think the little kids speaking German amaze me more though...

[Not many of those where I was - but I saw one in the Science Museum in
London one time...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 1 Feb 2008 09:31:07
Message: <47a32d2b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I think the little kids speaking German amaze me more though...
>
> [Not many of those where I was - but I saw one in the Science Museum in
> London one time...]

You make it sound like he was an exhibit!

:)

Post a reply to this message

>> I think the little kids speaking German amaze me more though...
>>
>> [Not many of those where I was - but I saw one in the Science Museum
>> in London one time...]
>
> You make it sound like he was an exhibit!
>
> :)

._.

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No no, him and his dad were walking past the Cray II exhibit. As is
typical in England, dad was saying nothing and his son wouldn't shut the
hell up...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/