POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Solve this... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:29 EDT (-0400)
  Solve this... (Message 1 to 10 of 56)
From: Invisible
Subject: Solve this...
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:19:16
Message: <478cc0e4$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/246/

;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Solve this...
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:50:02
Message: <90ipo3p73nib7kpsm6mb09u7me5lqd53nf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:19:15 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>http://www.xkcd.com/246/
>
>;-)

I think that this is more you :)

http://www.xkcd.com/55/

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:55:00
Message: <web.478cc8be26a79a6e773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
no way!

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 15 Jan 2008 14:38:53
Message: <478d0bcd@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> http://www.xkcd.com/246/

  It's funny that the problem works even with two doors and just one guard.
(Ie. the guard either always tells the truth or always lies, and you can
ask him only one question.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 15 Jan 2008 16:59:54
Message: <478d2cda$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://www.xkcd.com/246/

"Why don't we just shoot one of them, and ask the other one all the
questions we want?"

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message