POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OK, who else has had this IRL? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  OK, who else has had this IRL? (Message 61 to 70 of 70)
From: Arttu Voutilainen
Subject: Re: OK, who else has had this IRL?
Date: 5 Feb 2008 07:20:14
Message: <47a8547e$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Arttu Voutilainen wrote:
>> Yeah, like me :P
>
> And me ;).
>
>> Well yeah, I guess I would have become a nerd anyways,
>
> I'd bet on that.
>
>> but still, that's the place where I first learnt raytracing ;)
>
> And Linux ;). Possibly programming also?

Well, yeah, but you installed me Linux and taught me to program even
before ;P

>> Programming is a lot easier than learning French... At least if you ask me.
>
> I can agree. I know some programming, but no French.

I know some of both, but I still prefer programming...

-- Arttu Voutilainen

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 5 Feb 2008 13:51:16
Message: <47a8b024$1@news.povray.org>
Arttu Voutilainen wrote:
> Well, yeah, but you installed me Linux and taught me to program even
> before ;P

Nnnnnope, IIRC I installed Debian for you at the camp. It was the
K6(-2?) machine (300MHz oslt).

Btw, I'd still have a faster prosessor suitable for the mobo somewhere :D.

>>> Programming is a lot easier than learning French... At least if you ask me.
>> I can agree. I know some programming, but no French.
>>

> I know some of both, but I still prefer programming...

Well, C(++) is spoken everywhere around the world, French just in few
spots... :p

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net