POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : VS Express editions? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  VS Express editions? (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: VS Express editions?
Date: 30 Jan 2008 13:36:23
Message: <47a0c3a7$1@news.povray.org>
Anybody played with them. I realize there are relatively few on here who
actually like MS products, but I want to hear other peoples opinions of
MS's free versions of their dev tools.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: VS Express editions?
Date: 30 Jan 2008 13:49:34
Message: <47a0c6be@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Anybody played with them. I realize there are relatively few on here who
> actually like MS products, but I want to hear other peoples opinions of
> MS's free versions of their dev tools.

about as shitty as their commercial offerings, only even more limited
and buggy. ;)

Post a reply to this message