POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Andrew must have a target on his back. (Message 23 to 32 of 32)
From: St
Subject: Re: Andrew must have a target on his back.
Date: 31 Jan 2008 14:08:23
Message: <47a21ca7@news.povray.org>
news:47a1e13d$1@news.povray.org...

> 2. The temparature here is higher than a typical English summer day. (27.4

    Eh?? In your room? Or outside today?

    It's flippin' cold here! And my windows are nearly blowing in! :(

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 31 Jan 2008 16:16:45
Message: <47a23abd$1@news.povray.org>
>> 2. The temparature here is higher than a typical English summer day. (27.4

>     Eh?? In your room? Or outside today?

According to the air temparature thermometer on my desk.

>     It's flippin' cold here! And my windows are nearly blowing in! :(

We have horizontal rain and hailstones...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/