POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. : Re: Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew must have a target on his back.
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 31 Jan 2008 16:47:57
Message: <47a2420d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Why has nobody invented the power-heated mouse yet??
>>

> While you're at it, find me some feet-heaters...
>
> Oh wait, I actually saw a USB feet heater... can't remember where though.

I saw a review of a USB tea warmer. It turns out it's a base with the
USB wire connected across a thyristor. Thus it doesn't actually obey the
USB specification. (You're supposed to send some protocol commands to
*request* power before using it, which this obviously doesn't.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/