POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Andrew must have a target on his back. (Message 13 to 22 of 32)
From: bluetree
Subject: Re: Andrew must have a target on his back.
Date: 31 Jan 2008 06:20:01
Message: <web.47a1adfef611ad0dede11f720@news.povray.org>
Ah, that would explain your hyperactivity.
You are still having too much energy left from your childhood-sugar-eating-days.
:)

Regards
           bluetree

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jan 2008 06:42:30
Message: <47a1b426$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Ah, that would explain your hyperactivity.
> You are still having too much energy left from your childhood-sugar-eating-days.
> :)

I AM NOT HYPERACTIVE!!!!eleven!!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 31 Jan 2008 09:43:35
Message: <47a1de97$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder how you tell if you have diabetes? Actually, wait - I'd
> probably feel *ill* if I had something that seriously wrong with me...

Eumm.. Diabetes is relatively asymptomatic in it's early stages,
Generally people first find out when they get a physical and their blood
test shows high blood glucose levels.

There are subtle signs: Extreme thirst, urination at night (waking to
urinate) But, that's about it. You'll feel normal otherwise. Eventually,
after many years, you'll have glaucoma, neuropathy, reduced circulation
in the extremities.

Post a reply to this message

I've just noticed lately that it seems to have escalated, just as you said.

Of course, I also remember the constant repetition of "GIYF!" to him
some time ago, too. I suppose people get tired of saying that constantly.

Post a reply to this message