POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. : Re: Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew must have a target on his back.
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 31 Jan 2008 09:43:35
Message: <47a1de97$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder how you tell if you have diabetes? Actually, wait - I'd
> probably feel *ill* if I had something that seriously wrong with me...

Eumm.. Diabetes is relatively asymptomatic in it's early stages,
Generally people first find out when they get a physical and their blood
test shows high blood glucose levels.

There are subtle signs: Extreme thirst, urination at night (waking to
urinate) But, that's about it. You'll feel normal otherwise. Eventually,
after many years, you'll have glaucoma, neuropathy, reduced circulation
in the extremities.