POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell goodies (Message 21 to 30 of 102)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Haskell goodies
Date: 30 Jan 2008 06:38:12
Message: <47a061a4$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Do you know who the lead singer of Space is?
>>   If he is a professional musician one could perhaps expect him to know,
>> but since he probably isn't, then no such expectation is fair.
>
> I could be a classical pianist and still have no clue of some obscure rock
> band... Bertrand Russel is far from being obscure.  The examples don't match.

True story: A friend of mine left the cinema after watching Titanic, and
overheard a couple of people talking.

"Did you know it's based on a real story?"

"Don't be stupid!"

"No, seriously. There REALLY WAS a ship called Titanic and it sank."

"Yeah, well, I bet they've exaggerated it a bit..."

Draw your own conclusions.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/