POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where are the suggestions in this news group? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Where are the suggestions in this news group? (Message 11 to 20 of 40)
From: St
Subject: Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group?
Date: 22 Jan 2008 18:19:58
Message: <47967a1e@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
news:b1tcp3h9hdqdqrh6mp0654rsrj4ps95liv@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:32:20 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>>"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
>>
>>> I can understand that. You can get your head bitten off round here. Not
>>> so
>>> much
>>> now as a few years ago.
>>
>>    WANNA BET!
>>
>>      ;)
>>
>>      ~Steve~
>>

> Not with you :)

     Heh, you'd skint me. ;)

> Last time I lost a bet here I had to model a Mars bar. See
> Mars Bar for Tim. - mb03c01.mpg (1/1)
> In p.b.a 17/4/03

     LOL! Found it. You've got a great sense of humour Stephen. Should be on
stage in that big city.  :)

      Nice anim too.

> It was a while ago and it uses one of Tim's systems

     I'll have to have a play with that if I can find it.

     Later mate,

      ~Steve~

> Regards
> Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 22 Jan 2008 18:34:21
Message: <2oucp35kn7ok3bvhadt0ks0rhinjrh8gth@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:19:51 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>     LOL! Found it. You've got a great sense of humour Stephen. Should be on
>stage in that big city.  :)

I've heard that before but it usually involves a brush and sweeping. :)

I actually did that one summer in 69 up your way at Butlins.

>      Nice anim too.

Thanks but I'd like to think that I'd do a better job now.

>> It was a while ago and it uses one of Tim's systems
>
>     I'll have to have a play with that if I can find it.

No excuses
http://www.nolights.de/rnd/development.html#LSSM

>     Later mate,
Right