POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit (Message 51 to 60 of 67)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit
Date: 17 Jan 2008 03:57:20
Message: <136uo3d9gb01icfaqfpubbrq8mnv2h159i@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:45:19 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> ...and the Most Random Suggestion of January 2008 Award goes to TG...
>>>
>>> ._.
>>>

>> If you've never done it, how can you say that.
>
>Hmm... note to self: humour doesn't really work in plain text...

I don't think that counselling is a subject for humour across the Pond.
Unless you are Woody Allen (don't ask. Look him up :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 17 Jan 2008 04:34:55
Message: <op.t42h64gsc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:23:36 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

They should provide a link to http://xkcd.com/chesscoaster/

--
Phil Cook