POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit (Message 41 to 50 of 67)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit
Date: 15 Jan 2008 16:48:16
Message: <478D2A2C.5030504@hotmail.com>
Also a happy birthday from me, freaking or otherwise.

Aside, I think that for us to send you a card we had to know it in
advance. So don't blame us. ;)

	Andrel

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 16 Jan 2008 09:59:37
Message: <478e1bd9@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:

> I have this horrible fear that I've become a bitter old woman.  And,
> just possibly, a crazy cat lady.  Should I seek counseling?

Go Hang Gliding.  I guarantee it will be cheaper than counseling, and do
a whole lot more good.

Post a reply to this message