POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit : Re: Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 16 Jan 2008 10:33:54
Message: <478e23e2@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Tom Galvin wrote:
>
>> Go Hang Gliding.  I guarantee it will be cheaper than counseling, and
>> do a whole lot more good.
>
> ...and the Most Random Suggestion of January 2008 Award goes to TG...
>
> ._.

If you've never done it, how can you say that.  My point was, that
Sherry has a freakin choice.  She can contemplate her navel with the
assistance of a professional, or freakin live life more deeply.  I could
just as easily said go freakin skiing.  You know first hand how much of
a psychological pick me up that can be.  Since I have done both, I chose
the one that brings the biggest grin, and is safer.