POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  My mouse (Message 24 to 33 of 43)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: My mouse
Date: 15 Jan 2008 12:23:12
Message: <evqpo3d4li56ccuauoq7k7vrl1jjemljk2@4ax.com>
On 15 Jan 2008 11:57:41 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:28:43 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> can't remember how to access this menu with the keyboard.
>
>Alt+Space IIRC.
>
>Jim

Right as usual
:)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 15 Jan 2008 12:41:09
Message: <478cf035$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Because for the last 4 years it's worked perfectly fine with the
> existing drivers, and now suddenly it won't. It's not like drivers
> suddenly stop working after X years...

OK. I'll bite. Then why did you reinstall Windows?

> Hmm... I wonder if anybody has developed a small 3rd party solution to
> this?

I wouldn't be surprised if the "accessibility" features allow it.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 15 Jan 2008 13:10:55
Message: <478cf72f$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> Because for the last 4 years it's worked perfectly fine with the
>> existing drivers, and now suddenly it won't. It's not like drivers
>> suddenly stop working after X years...
>
> OK. I'll bite. Then why did you reinstall Windows?

I was hoping to - get this - improve stability...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:23:15 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2008 11:57:41 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:28:43 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> can't remember how to access this menu with the keyboard.
>>
>>Alt+Space IIRC.
>>
>>Jim
>
> Right as usual
> :)

Wow, and I didn't even have to boot Windows up.  Of course, it helps that
the same keystroke does the same thing in GNOME. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message