POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My mouse : Re: My mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My mouse
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Jan 2008 11:32:43
Message: <479cb22b@news.povray.org>
I suggest the following:
- Upgrade your BIOS if you haven't already, most MoBo(MotherBoard)
manufacturers recommend you to do so when you upgrade from 1 to 2 or
from 2 to 4. This is not very important, but is recommendable to avoid
incompatibility issues and maybe to add small/big improvements to your
MoBo functionality.

- Check in the BIOS Setup a option for "USB Mouse Support" if it has one.

- Download new drivers or use the current ones, just don't configure all
the buttons or set them to do nothing and configure the 3 buttons you
use to work as you have now, but probably you wont have to do anything
as those 3 buttons defaults are good enough, except maybe the
middle/third one. I don't think it would be too hard to do.

- You said you put some new software, what software? new version
Windows? if so that maybe is the reason.

-