POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fatal curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Fatal curiosity (Message 34 to 43 of 43)
From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: Fatal curiosity
Date: 15 Jan 2008 00:27:15
Message: <478c4433@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:

>>> Wouldn't a cat just go to sleep until it was hungry then kick butt 'till it got
>>> out? :)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>  Stephen
>> So you are inside the box.
>> You can't see anything.
>> And you are the cat?
>> Where do you know from, that you should "kick butt 'till you get out"? :-)
>>
>> bluetree
>
> The mad cat lady will visit you with a chainsaw :)
>
> Cats don't need to know they just do or don't as they feel fit.

I am the cat.

I am the cat in the box.

I am the box.

I am the chainsaw.

I am the--oh, hell, I wish I had some weed.  Bet I could think some
really deep poetic thoughts about this if...Oh, hello--did I say that
out loud?  Oops.  Erm, where was I?  Ah, yes...

I am the butt-kicking chainsaw-wielding cat in the box.  Beware the cat.
  But, even more, beware the box.

Damn, I miss the Seventies.  I think.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message