POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fatal curiosity : Re: Fatal curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fatal curiosity
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 17 Jan 2008 17:19:00
Message: <478fd454$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Sherry Shaw <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> So, if I look in the mirror...................
>
> lol, I had the same thought.
> What about, if you are a cat looking into the mirror?
> You won't realize that's you.
> But if you were an elephant, dophin, primate or a very clever magpie, you could
> notize:
> Oh, that's me. Ah, I'm existing.
> Oh, one more mistake. That elephant won't fit into the box.
>
> bluetree

You might add mice to that list. They can contemplate questions and
determine if they think they know the answer. Give one enough time with
a mirror and it might reach the same conclusion.

Knowing they exist should make them more fearful of cats. Maybe the mice
are just convinced that cats don't exist.