POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ink blot test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Ink blot test (Message 38 to 47 of 47)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Ink blot test
Date: 9 Jan 2008 17:28:16
Message: <47854a80$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:

> There are probably people around here who are so familiar with the
> Mandelbrot set that they could find the center point and scale of many
> of these images in two or three test renders, just from viewing the image.

So not you then? ;-) [Since you failed to notice that one or two aren't
even from the normal quadratic Mandelbrot set...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 9 Jan 2008 17:29:48
Message: <47854adc$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> July, Feb, Back; in that order.

Interesting. July is another one of the images I don't rate so highly
myself. But apparently quite a few people like that one...

> Actually I could do with a calendar
> and... how much?! Can you at least specify UK holidays and events?

Wait until you add postage. >:-)

And, er, no. Apparently you can have US holidays or nothing... shame.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/