POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ink blot test : Re: Ink blot test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ink blot test
From: Phil Cook
Date: 10 Jan 2008 09:37:08
Message: <op.t4pxga14c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:29:55 -0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> July, Feb, Back; in that order.
>
> Interesting. July is another one of the images I don't rate so highly
> myself. But apparently quite a few people like that one...

Call me a sucker for purple/blue pastel shades. I thought the back cover
would make a nice fabric cover.

>> Actually I could do with a calendar and... how much?! Can you at least
>> specify UK holidays and events?
>
> Wait until you add postage. >:-)
>
> And, er, no. Apparently you can have US holidays or nothing... shame.

They really need to open a European branch, it's not as if they'd have to
send anything physically over to do the printing.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com