POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 61 to 70 of 278)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:51:22
Message: <477e8e3a$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>> The problem is, I watched this thing, and it just seemed to be a fairly
>> random assemblage of different images with no obvious connection or
>> meaning.
>
> surely there is this huge visual clue connecting it all together, namely a black
> monolith?  Note the story isn't about people or any character in particular...

So... it's a story about an inanimate black brick?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:52:16
Message: <477e8e70$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Pan's Labrynth is like that, except exactly opposite.

OMG, that's quotable...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:52:46
Message: <477e8e8e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Also the only movie where the door had a sign saying "if you want your
> money back, just ask."

Woah... that's *advanced*! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jan 2008 15:09:33
Message: <477e927d@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> Pan's Labrynth is like that, except exactly opposite.
>
> OMG, that's quotable...

I had already seen the movie, and I was reading the review going "WTF?
What movie did *this* guy watch?" until I got to the end, which I still
giggle over.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it