POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 07:12:18 EDT (-0400)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 8 Jan 2008 10:46:03

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 8 Jan 2008 10:55:42

From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jan 2008 11:04:26

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 8 Jan 2008 11:26:18
Message: <4783a42a@news.povray.org>
news:47839f0a$1@news.povray.org...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/01/08/funny-pictures-is-fulla-starz/
> >> http://www.xkcd.com/224/
> >
> > Huh? Related how?
>
> "My God, it's full of CARs..." ;-)

The comic you linked to is titled Lisp, and wonders if god constructed the
universe using lisp.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jan 2008 11:32:41
Message: <4783a5a9$1@news.povray.org>
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/01/08/funny-pictures-is-fulla-starz/
>>> Huh? Related how?
>> "My God, it's full of CARs..." ;-)
>
> The comic you linked to is titled Lisp, and wonders if god constructed the
> universe using lisp.

Oh well, never mind then. It's certainly not the first time somebody has
told me I'm not funny.

[I thought the idea of a real person having a name like Sandy Beaver was
very amusing - but the entire NERV clan disagreed with me, so...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/