POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Physical puzzle Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Physical puzzle (Message 51 to 60 of 66)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Physical puzzle
Date: 8 Jan 2008 13:57:34
Message: <4783c79e$1@news.povray.org>
Funny enough, when I was in university, some of the EE students were
talking about these trains you couldn't stop, had a big length, and had
to get routed around switching like this, and you had to figure out when
to schedule a track switch to keep them from colliding.

Turns out they were talking about optical networks with optical
switching, rather than actual trains. :-)  Very confusing for a while, tho.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message