POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Tis the season (Message 54 to 63 of 63)
From: Ross
Subject: Re: Tis the season
Date: 2 Jan 2008 17:35:05
Message: <477c1199$1@news.povray.org>
news:477c06a7$1@news.povray.org...
> Warp wrote:
>
>>   OTOH, he *has* a girlfriend, which is against him being a nerd...
>
> I wish to emulate this achievement...

to emulate the system you must know the available functions calls...

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Date: 2 Jan 2008 20:47:05
Message: <477c3e99@news.povray.org>
Ross nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/01/02 17:32:
> "Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> Ross wrote:
>>
>>> Miscellaneous shirts, sweaters and pants.
>> I really hope you mean the American meaning of that word...
>
> What word, pants? I can only guess what you brits think it means. Anyway, to
> specify, it was a pair of bluejeans and courderoys(sp?).
>
>>> Then as a present to ourselves, my girlfriend and I bought ourselves a
>>> panasonic plasma tv. it's dead sexy.
>> "girlfriend" and "sexy" in the same sentence... and you're talking about a
>> TV?? o_O
>>

> she calls it sexy too... what does that say about our relationship?

That she's also a nerd?

--
Alain
'First things first -- but not necessarily in that order' -- Dr Who

Post a reply to this message

> What word, pants? I can only guess what you brits think it means.

As I understand it, pants = underpants, while trousers = pants.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message