POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season : Re: Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tis the season
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Jan 2008 05:29:35
Message: <op.t4eh3ne2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:38:33 -0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

Along with Warp - nowt, and again through our families own choice.

Actually I tell a lie I got a electronic tyre pressure gauge from my
mother who saw them cheap in Woolies and a box of chocs of our insurance
company.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com