POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Tis the season (Message 41 to 50 of 63)
From: Dan Byers
Subject: Re: Tis the season
Date: 31 Dec 2007 09:35:00
Message: <web.4778fce690c4d191a8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
1.  "The Simpsons" season 6 DVDs.
2.  Slippers.
3.  Jeans.
4.  Money for new running shoes.
5.  Gift card to Best Buy.

That's all...

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 1 Jan 2008 00:15:54
Message: <4779cc8a$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> BTW No one mentions a 4 day stay in hospital without wanting to talk about it.

"I've been in the hospital."
    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
"Yeah, it was awful. First..."
    "Wait. When I say I'm sorry to hear that,
     that means I probably don't want to hear
     it more, right?"

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 1 Jan 2008 06:58:34
Message: <smakn3tdatupocdo68rjjut04fafhmeioc@4ax.com>
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:15:54 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> BTW No one mentions a 4 day stay in hospital without wanting to talk about it.
>
>"I've been in the hospital."
>    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
>"Yeah, it was awful. First..."
>    "Wait. When I say I'm sorry to hear that,
>     that means I probably don't want to hear
>     it more, right?"

For some.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 1 Jan 2008 08:00:02
Message: <477a3952$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> You asked for a baby brother?? o_O

We'll, such is a best thing ever happened to my big brother.

No, wait...

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Date: 2 Jan 2008 11:33:54
Message: <477bbcf2$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:38:33 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>>OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?
>
> A cigar, a bottle of port, a book called "Mrs Mills solves all your
> problems"
> and an offline Christmas.
>
> Oh I also got Poser 7
>

> Regards
> Stephen

Mmm port. I had never tried it until this summer when I went to california
for vacation. We had some at a biodynamic vineyard. It knocked my socks off
it was so good.

Post a reply to this message