POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season : Re: Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tis the season
From: Ross
Date: 2 Jan 2008 11:42:43
Message: <477bbf03$1@news.povray.org>
news:4774e03e$1@news.povray.org...
> OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

"The Family Guy" volumes 2, 3 and 4 DVDs
The first 3 Harry Potter books.
Guitar Hero 3, for the Wii (surprisingly fun, and something I never would
have bought myself)
Miscellaneous shirts, sweaters and pants.
Some other odds and ends, I can't remember them all.

Then as a present to ourselves, my girlfriend and I bought ourselves a
panasonic plasma tv. it's dead sexy.