POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Expect the unexpected Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  Expect the unexpected (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Expect the unexpected
Date: 19 Dec 2007 06:03:25
Message: <4768fa7d$1@news.povray.org>
Wow.

Just... wow.

Well some of you might remember that a while back, I added a bunch of
clinically insane ties to my Zazzle gallery. Obviously, no one in their
right mind would buy one, but it amused me anyway.

Apparently somebody just bought one.

Wow.

Pitty I can't find out who the psychopath was. ;-) Heh.

But... wow.

I'm glad I was sitting down.

Wow...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Pitty I can't find out who the psychopath was. ;-) Heh.

Congrats. Note that the first name and shipping destination of the buyer
(like "Matt to Houston, Texas") can be seen in your royalty history page, so
you can at least see if the same psychopath strikes again in the future.

G.

Post a reply to this message

> Well some of you might remember that a while back, I added a bunch of
> clinically insane ties to my Zazzle gallery. Obviously, no one in their
> right mind would buy one, but it amused me anyway.
>
> Apparently somebody just bought one.
>
> Wow.
>
> Pitty I can't find out who the psychopath was. ;-) Heh.
>
> But... wow.
>
> I'm glad I was sitting down.
>
> Wow...

Oooh, someone's dad is getting a nice tie for Christmas....

I should buy one, and wear it to this steakhouse that cuts off ties and
hangs them on the wall. Would make for a very interesting wallhanging...
  (Much better than the tacky crap that usually gets chopped and hung)

Post a reply to this message

> Well some of you might remember that a while back, I added a bunch of
> clinically insane ties to my Zazzle gallery. Obviously, no one in their
> right mind would buy one, but it amused me anyway.

<has a quick butcher's>

I quite like some of those ties. Especially 'seahorse spiral' and
'purple weed'. However, my taste in ties is frequently lambasted so
maybe I'm not the best feedback... :)

PS it wasn't me.

Post a reply to this message

"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>> Well some of you might remember that a while back, I added a bunch of
>> clinically insane ties to my Zazzle gallery. Obviously, no one in their
>> right mind would buy one, but it amused me anyway.
>
> <has a quick butcher's>
>
> I quite like some of those ties. Especially 'seahorse spiral' and 'purple
> weed'. However, my taste in ties is frequently lambasted so maybe I'm not
> the best feedback... :)
>
> PS it wasn't me.

Me too, if I had to wear ties on a regular basis, I'd be apt to wear insane
ties like andrew's.

Post a reply to this message

>> I quite like some of those ties. Especially 'seahorse spiral' and 'purple
>> weed'. However, my taste in ties is frequently lambasted so maybe I'm not
>> the best feedback... :)
>>
>> PS it wasn't me.
>
> Me too, if I had to wear ties on a regular basis, I'd be apt to wear insane
> ties like andrew's.

*rejoyces*

Other people are as insane as me! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Oooh, someone's dad is getting a nice tie for Christmas....

You KNOW it's true! ;-)

> I should buy one, and wear it to this steakhouse that cuts off ties and
> hangs them on the wall. Would make for a very interesting wallhanging...
>  (Much better than the tacky crap that usually gets chopped and hung)

Interesting concept. Never heard of that one before...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/