POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Egg Art Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Egg Art (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: Egg Art
Date: 11 Dec 2007 19:08:02
Message: <475f2662$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, it's probably not really "Art", I just want a chance to talk about my
chickens again.  :-)
http://www.beantoad.com/chickens2/img_0255a.jpg

It's week 22 since she hatched, but I finally got a green egg.
Additionally, I got 2 brown eggs today, making it my best egg day ever.
They only started laying last week.

This is one of those things that I can't really explain "Why?" I'm doing it.
There's just something about raising and growing food that feels right, and
I'm really enjoying raising chickens now.  I hope I never need to buy
another egg from the supermarket.

What?  A green egg?  Yep.  I was hoping for blue, but green will do.  It's
an "Easter Egger" chicken, derived from the Araucana breed of South America,
but also bred with other American breeds.

--
Jeremy M. Praay
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message