POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  I guess Warp scared Invisible away... (Message 32 to 41 of 51)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
Date: 15 Dec 2007 05:37:50
Message: <4763ae7e$1@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos wrote:

>  I didnt have internet at that time'so when I eventually got internet again,
> Bill was gone. It felt kinda strange, being used to going to p.o.t just to
> see what Bill is saying...
>
> I remember he posted a pic of himself once and it looked like Stone Cold
> Steve Austin... in a Library  ...!

That's nothing. Warp posted a picture of himself, and it looked like the
damn Terminator or something... O_O

Scary guy.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 16 Dec 2007 11:12:11
Message: <47654e5b$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> It was a sad tale of someone publicly sliding into paranoia (Bill de Witt, not
> Warp). He is missed, a bit :)
>
> Regards
> 	Stephen

He disappeared right after the victory in Iraq.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2007 02:16:06
Message: <hh8cm3hme3bigp9e90ockog3senlmgo1ju@4ax.com>
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:14:11 -0500, Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>

>> It was a sad tale of someone publicly sliding into paranoia (Bill de Witt, not
>> Warp). He is missed, a bit :)
>>
>> Regards
>> 	Stephen
>
>He disappeared right after the victory in Iraq.

So he is still around then :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 17 Dec 2007 10:52:17
Message: <47669b31$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:14:11 -0500, Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:
>
>> Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> It was a sad tale of someone publicly sliding into paranoia (Bill de Witt, not
>>> Warp). He is missed, a bit :)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> 	Stephen
>> He disappeared right after the victory in Iraq.
>
> So he is still around then :)
>
> Regards
> 	Stephen

Do you remember the burglar thread?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2007 14:52:29
Message: <crkdm39pl9sq9vv23mb6kea2prdcfchaqa@4ax.com>
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:50:11 -0500, Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:

>Do you remember the burglar thread?

Not first hand. The last I remember is BdW wanted to learn an obscure language
so that he and his son could talk secretly on their walkie talkies. For what
sounded to me like paranoia. I then went offline for a week or two and heard
later about his over reaction to Warp sending him a PM.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message