POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 13 Feb 2008 07:56:17
Message: <47b2e8f1@news.povray.org>
news:47b2da7f$1@news.povray.org...
> Tim Nikias wrote:
>> Or does anyone know where Invisible's posts are going? Ever since Warp
>> mentioned that Invisible is covertly using the off-topic-group to blog,
>> he's gone radio silent.
>
> I still find it amusing that I actually left the country for a week and
> nobody noticed... :-D

Huh.

I left the country for 2.3 months, and [I suspect] it wasn't noticed.  But
then, I was hardly a "core" poster here, let alone being a "hardcore" poster
like you are  :-P   I left on 2 December and came back one day ago, 12
February.

So, whered'ja go, and to do what?  :-)

Lemme guess... It's winter where you are now, and you like skiing, and you
did it last year, and you liked that then, so....