POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Egg Art Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Egg Art (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: M a r c
Subject: Re: Egg Art
Date: 13 Dec 2007 08:38:03
Message: <476135bb@news.povray.org>

47612eba$1@news.povray.org...
> Sherry Shaw wrote:
>

>> --Sherry "Organic Tomatoes Totally Rock" Shaw
>>

> Home-grown Tomatoes are the best! The ones from the store are near
> flavorless and mealy. Tomatoes actually have a flavor to them. Once I'm
> out of an apartment and into a house with a yard priority one will be a
> vegetable garden. Sooo many tasty things can be grown right in your own
> backyard. And convenient, too.. :D

Tomatoes are typically THE vegetable which is worth vegetable gardenning if
you live in a not too wet country :-)
Here again, breeds chosen on the taste more than on the roundness and
synchronized maturity, plants planted in real soil (most industrial tomatoes
are grown hydroponically)
With a dozen plants you can easily crop 50kg juicy and tasty tomatoes

Marc

Post a reply to this message