POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Egg Art : Re: Egg Art Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Egg Art
From: Ross
Date: 13 Dec 2007 11:50:59
Message: <476162f3$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Whole-Foods-and-Cooking/2007-10-01/Tests-Reveal-Healthier-Eggs.aspx.

> Maybe it's not the best science, but I still think the test results are
> interesting, to say the least.
>
> The chicken meat is the best chicken I've ever had.  I've had others agree
> with that statement, too, so it's not just me.  They eat a lot of grass,
> and I guess that enhances the flavor and makes it a bit more nutritious.
>
> I'm having a lot of fun doing it, but given the costs involved, I could
> probably never justify what I'm doing unless I can start selling my
> eggs/chickens at extremely inflated prices.  :-)

There's a part in The Omnivore's Dilema about eggs. The farmer sold them to
local chefs because the yolks were so much more shapely, richly colored, and
velvety than any other eggs available. I don't think he inflated the price
too much, but there was a demand.

It does sound like fun... except killing chickens.