POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Held onto it for over 15 years -- for NOTHING! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Held onto it for over 15 years -- for NOTHING! (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Shay
Subject: Held onto it for over 15 years -- for NOTHING!
Date: 26 Nov 2007 18:36:07
Message: <474b5867@news.povray.org>
"Stradlater was more of a secret slob. He always looked all right,
Stradlater, but for instance, you should've seen the razor he shaved
himself with. It was always rusty as hell and full of lather and hairs
and crap. He never cleaned it or anything. He always looked good when he
was finished fixing himself up, but he was a secret slob anyway, if you
knew him the way I did."

I have remembered that quote since sometime in High School. It pops into
my head every so often, and on those occasions, I make a note to look up
the book from which it was taken and read it - this I have forgotten to
do for 15+ years.

_The Catcher in the Rye_. I finally remembered to look it up. I have NO
interest in reading it.

What a waste.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message