POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Word processors Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Word processors (Message 93 to 102 of 102)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Word processors
Date: 7 Nov 2007 17:33:01
Message: <47323d1d@news.povray.org>
> Hmm, my Word 2003 looks like it will open Word 6 files (1995?), which is 8
> years.

Duh!  *12* years!  I think my brain is fried.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Nov 2007 18:12:09
Message: <47324649$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:33:20 -0500, Alain wrote:

> Word can only import from the previous 2, maybe 3, versions.

Nope.  The publishing industry (at least the part of it that I worked
with) uses Word 2.0 templates, and they work even in today's versions of
Word without having to install anything different - even with a fresh
install.

Jim

Post a reply to this message