POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Word processors : Re: Word processors Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Word processors
From: Alain
Date: 13 Nov 2007 18:48:28
Message: <473a37cc$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/13 07:59:
> And lo on Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:48:30 -0000, Alain
> <ele### [at] netscapenet> did spake, saying:
>
>> Darren New nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/11 17:44:
>>>  The filters on newer Words are optional installs. But they're there.
>>>
>> Not for all editions. Word from the Small Business Edition suite don't
>> have a full set of filters. At least the one that I did install for a
>> friend.
>
> A lot of them were downloadable too.

That friend did not have internet access at that time, her version was newer
than the one used at her school. So, she coul'nt open files from her school, and
coul'nt open files she made at home at school.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when your personal correspondence to