POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No wonder Google has always been more popular than Yahoo Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  No wonder Google has always been more popular than Yahoo (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Warp
Subject: No wonder Google has always been more popular than Yahoo
Date: 2 Nov 2007 08:42:42
Message: <472b2952@news.povray.org>
http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/yahoo-vs-google-1996-to-2005.png

  I suppose simplicity is the key.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 2 Nov 2007 12:30:00
Message: <web.472b5da7d90cf14f2c10637b0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/yahoo-vs-google-1996-to-2005.png
>
>   I suppose simplicity is the key.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

yes, but remember Google has been one of the first enterprises into Web2.0 with
Gmail and has ever since updated a lot of its turf far beyond the simplicity of
the initial page.  They've even copied Yahoo's MyYahoo kinda pages, as in the
image below...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'igoogle.jpg' (227 KB)