POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 1 to 10 of 170)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Wahahahaha!
Date: 2 Nov 2007 16:36:32
Message: <472b9860@news.povray.org>
Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
these? 0;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tie.jpg' (172 KB)

Preview of image 'tie.jpg'
tie.jpg

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 2 Nov 2007 17:09:23
Message: <472BA11B.4080204@hotmail.com>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
> these? 0;-)

1) I did not know zazzle was that fast in delivery
2) I do have a collection of colorful ties, but these ones are outside
my taste because there won't be an occasion to wear them. That is
because I need to be able to tell a story why this tie in particular. If
you include a POV symbol and a text that it was "designed by the
official povray.off-topic mascot" I might be tempted.
3) If I had one I would use it (at the proper occasion). No problem.
4) when I pressed the 30 results per page button, nothing happened.
5) advertising yourself, isn't that too close to spam?

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 2 Nov 2007 17:25:32
Message: <472ba3dc$1@news.povray.org>

> If  you include a POV symbol and a text that it was "designed by the
> official povray.off-topic mascot" I might be tempted.

Heh, is OrchidXP the official povray.off-topic mascot?

> 4) when I pressed the 30 results per page button, nothing happened.

He clearly used a bad screenshot program... no interactive features! <g>

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 2 Nov 2007 18:01:58
Message: <472bac66@news.povray.org>
> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
> these? 0;-)

  You work at a place where you must wear a tie? OMG.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 2 Nov 2007 18:09:24
Message: <472BAF2D.2010108@hotmail.com>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

>> If  you include a POV symbol and a text that it was "designed by the
>> official povray.off-topic mascot" I might be tempted.
>
> Heh, is OrchidXP the official povray.off-topic mascot?
yes, for a couple of years now. Details are lost in the mists of time.
He also became nearly the mascot of a gameplaying gang. Of course we
were very angry that another group was trying to steal our mascot, but
at the end they backed off and made him a regular member.

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 2 Nov 2007 18:11:51
Message: <472BAFC0.1020406@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:
>> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
>> these? 0;-)
>
>   You work at a place where you must wear a tie? OMG.

I don't know about andy, but I wear ties because I don't have to.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 2 Nov 2007 18:48:16
Message: <472bb740@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> >   You work at a place where you must wear a tie? OMG.
> >
> I don't know about andy, but I wear ties because I don't have to.

  I don't even own a tie. Never have.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 2 Nov 2007 19:14:16
Message: <472bbd58$1@news.povray.org>
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> >   You work at a place where you must wear a tie? OMG.
>> >
>> I don't know about andy, but I wear ties because I don't have to.
>
>  I don't even own a tie. Never have.

    Well, I own one, my wedding suit tie - it's black.

      ~Steve~   ;)

> --
>                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 2 Nov 2007 19:22:20
Message: <472bbf3c$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
> these? 0;-)

Cool. There's my brother's christmas present. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 2 Nov 2007 19:55:01
Message: <web.472bc5e86f9d61362c10637b0@news.povray.org>
> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
> these? 0;-)

promote those on thinkgeek! :)

a couple of years earlier and I'd take one of those...