POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: andrel
Date: 2 Nov 2007 17:09:23
Message: <472BA11B.4080204@hotmail.com>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
> these? 0;-)

1) I did not know zazzle was that fast in delivery
2) I do have a collection of colorful ties, but these ones are outside
my taste because there won't be an occasion to wear them. That is
because I need to be able to tell a story why this tie in particular. If
you include a POV symbol and a text that it was "designed by the
official povray.off-topic mascot" I might be tempted.
3) If I had one I would use it (at the proper occasion). No problem.
4) when I pressed the 30 results per page button, nothing happened.
5) advertising yourself, isn't that too close to spam?