POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:44 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 41 to 50 of 170)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 5 Nov 2007 11:58:12
Message: <472f4ba4@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Don't worry about it. I sent all our users an email a while back saying
> "If you see an error message like *this*, you need to do so-and-so". A
> few days later, I got a call from some guy about how every time he
> looked at a certain email it gave him an error message and no matter how
> much he clicked it, it wouldn't go away. *sigh*

With earlier workstation I had a screenshot of error message (humorous
one "Invalid month on date 72.15.7265" (oslt, invalid month on totally
invalid date anyways). Every once in a while, usully when I was still
tired at the early morning, I clicked it to go away.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

>> Don't worry about it. I sent all our users an email a while back saying
>> "If you see an error message like *this*, you need to do so-and-so". A
>> few days later, I got a call from some guy about how every time he
>> looked at a certain email it gave him an error message and no matter how
>> much he clicked it, it wouldn't go away. *sigh*
>>

> With earlier workstation I had a screenshot of error message (humorous
> one "Invalid month on date 72.15.7265" (oslt, invalid month on totally
> invalid date anyways). Every once in a while, usully when I was still
> tired at the early morning, I clicked it to go away.

error: unbalanced parentheses in e-mail

OK                               IGNORE

Post a reply to this message