POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Nov 2007 00:08:59
Message: <472ff6eb$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> much he clicked it, it wouldn't go away. *sigh*

That's OK. I was in line behind some woman at the electronics store
repair desk. The clerk spent, and I exagerate not, 40 minutes explaining
that while a laptop computer *does* have a battery, one nevertheless
needs to occasionally plug it in. And this is the icon that shows you
it's plugged in. And if you put the mouse over it, it tells you how much
it's charged. And if you take the battery out, and it isn't plugged in,
you'll lose whatever you haven't saved. And it'll charge faster when
it's turned off than when it's turned on.  And yes, when the icon says
100% charge, it won't get any higher.

I suspect she takes the car back to the dealer when she runs out of gas,
too.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we